Community theatre is fun.
- The Mousetrap – Village Theatre Waterdown 2011 – Miss Casewell. I have some business to attend to. When it is done, I shall go back. …. I’m not in a position to provide you a social reference. I have lived most of my life abroad.
- A Bedfull of Foreigners – Players’ Guild of Hamilton 2009 – Helga. My bassrobe! Itz caught on a hook. Pull me up!
- A Chorus of Disapproval – Village Theatre Waterdown 2008 – Fay Hubbard. Mmm, veal. How do you… spell… it?
- You Know I can’t hear you when the water’s running – Dundas Little Theatre 2000 – Jenny, aka Mattress Girl.
- Perfect Timing – The Aldershot Players 1998 – Laura O’Hara. Ducks…
- The Butler Did It, Again – The Aldershot Players 1998 – girlfriend-model-kidnapVictim Screeeeeeam.
- everything I could get cast in – Highschool 🙂 Most notably, Harvey.