Connie Willis’ book-sized publications
I own a few of these, and read them pre-blog. My reviews are linked, though.
Novels and published-separately novellas
- Water Witch (1982) (with Cynthia Felice)
- Lincoln’s Dreams (1987) – John W. Campbell Memorial Award winner, Locus Fantasy Award nominee, 1988. Poignant.
- Light Raid (1989) (with Cynthia Felice)
- Doomsday Book (1992) – Nebula Award winner, BSFA Award nominee, 1992; Hugo and Locus SF Awards winner, Clarke Award nominee, 1993. Poignant. Awesome.
- Remake (1994) – Hugo Award nominee, 1996
- Uncharted Territory (1994)
- Bellwether (1996) – Nebula Award nominee, 1997
- Promised Land (novel) (1997) (with Cynthia Felice)
- To Say Nothing of the Dog (1998) – Hugo and Locus SF Awards winner, 1999; Nebula Award nominee, 1998. very funny.
- Passage (2001) – Locus SF Award winner, Hugo and Clarke Awards nominee, 2002; Nebula Award nominee, 2001 – poignant.
- Inside Job (2005) – very funny
- D.A. (2007) – Y.A. book read pre-blog. It’s OK, not great.
- “All Seated on the Ground” (2007)
- Blackout (2010)
- All Clear (2010)
Short story collections
- Fire Watch (1984), whose title story won the 1982 Hugo and Nebula Awards
- Impossible Things (1993)
- Futures Imperfect (1996) (omnibus edition of Uncharted Territory, Remake and Bellwether.)
- Even the Queen: And Other Short Stories (1998) – Sound recording of five stories read by Connie Willis including “Even the Queen”, “Death on the Nile”, and “At the Rialto”.
- Miracle and Other Christmas Stories (1999)
- The Winds of Marble Arch and Other Stories: A Connie Willis Compendium (2007)
(not going to list here)