Three pictures that I do like
- I’d love to go with the Kathryn Hepburn look, but that’s most because I would like to
belook like Kathryn Hepburn. But hey, maybe she or Marlene Dietrich is Casewell’s idol?
- So, it appears my hair is going to be more like Kathryn Hepburn in Sylvia Scarlett.
- Here’s Casewell wearing a ponytail with front poof. The ponytail is just at the nape of her neck, not high up. For me, the ponytail might have to be a bit higher up so that it’s not always stuck in my jacket collar.
- Here’s an up-do which looks fedora-friendly
Here’s what I don’t think Casewell should do with her hair
- she wouldn’t worry about current fashion, especially not something as time-consuming as pin curls. No helmet head.
- I prefer not to have all my hair slicked back and pinned – just looks boring, and out-of proportion with a suit jacket. Only my personal opinion